The Pokémon Moveset Ontology was created by the Pokémon Moveset Application project team in the Ontology Engineering Course at RPI during Fall 2020.
- Any person who desires to work more in depth with and contribute to this ontology can do so by notifying any of the current team members.
- Any and all changes will be documented and updated on the website in order to show the accurate representation of the project. All prior version should be properly archived in Github.
- Upon any major changes to the ontology, a new version should be created and the previous version should be archived properly. These changes shall be reflected in the query, usecase, termlist and conceptual model if necessary.
The Pokémon Moveset Ontology can be expanded in multiple dimensions. With many different generations of Pokéemon games and more mechanics to model, we believe that our ontology can be expanded to provide support for more players.
If you are intested working on the Pokémon Moveset Ontology, please contact us at the emails below:
- Mitchell Falkow, falkom at rpi dot edu
- Jay Franklin, frankj6 at rpi dot edu
- Zhepeng Luo, luoz4 at rpi dot edu
- John Slowik, slowij2 at rpi dot edu