The Course Recommender Ontology was developed with help from a few published ontologies related to dates and times,
codes, and academic structures. Listed below are the ontologies that were referenced in the design and/or
implementation of the Course Recommender Ontology. Further information on these ontologies can be accessed
through their respective hyperlink.
Below are the references that contributed to the creation of our artifcats and/or the development of our Course Recommender Ontology.
- Abdallah, S. A., & Ferris, B. (2010, July 23). The Ordered List Ontology. Retrieved September 11, 2020, from http://smiy.sourceforge.net/olo/spec/orderedlistontology.html
- Academic Calendar. (2020). Retrieved September 16, 2020, from https://info.rpi.edu/registrar/academic-calendar
- Association of Educational Publishers & Creative Commons. (2014, October 23). LRMI Version 1.1. Retrieved September 16, 2020, from https://www.dublincore.org/specifications/lrmi/1.1/
- Brickley, D. (2015, April). Welcome to Schema.org. Retrieved September 12, 2020, from https://schema.org/
- Degree Works. (2020). Retrieved September 20, 2020, from https://info.rpi.edu/degree-works
- FOAF Vocabulary Specification 0.99. (2014, January). Retrieved September 16, 2020, from http://xmlns.com/foaf/spec/
- Oh, S., & Rühle, S. (2009). DCMI: Home. Retrieved September 15, 2020, from https://dublincore.org/
- RCOS. (2020). YACS. Retrieved September 30, 2020, from https://yacs.cs.rpi.edu/schools
- “Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute - Acalog ACMS™”, Rensselaer Catalog 2019-2020, 2019.[Online]. Available: http://catalog.rpi.edu/. [Accessed: 28- Sep- 2020]
- Self-Service Information System. 2020. User Login. [online] Available at: https://sis.rpi.edu/ [Accessed 27 September 2020].
- Styles, R., & Wallace, C. (2008, May 14). Academic Institution Internal Structure Ontology Roles (AIISO Roles). Retrieved September 20, 2020, from https://vocab.org/aiiso-roles/schema
- Styles, R., Wallace, C., & Moeller, K. (2008, September 25). Participation Schema. Retrieved September 16, 2020, from https://vocab.org/participation/schema
- Xiaowen Huang National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition, et al. “Explainable Interaction-Driven User Modeling over Knowledge Graph for Sequential Recommendation.” Explainable Interaction-Driven User Modeling over Knowledge Graph for Sequential Recommendation. Proceedings of the 27th ACM International Conference on Multimedia, 1 Oct. 2019, dl.acm.org/doi/10.1145/3343031.3350893.
- Zhang, Yongfeng and X. Chen. “Explainable Recommendation: A Survey and New Perspectives.” ArXiv abs/1804.11192, 2020.