Whyis Users Group
The Whyis Users Group meets on Mondays at 2 pm ET on Google Hangouts. Feel free to join!
October 23, 2017
- new whyis site: https://tetherless-world.github.io/whyis/
- installing whyis on ubuntu or virtual machine, please follow the instruction on the website. If you want to create a new project based on whyis, you need to create a folder named after your project, then follow the code at “configure whyis” section in the webpage. (edited)
- creating views: Jim’s next documentation task.
Airing of Grivances
- the UI doesn’t add data, only by inserting data into triple store.
Feats of Strength
- Demoed a starting point scatter plot visualization.